Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Baby Aurora



I have a new favorite baby girl.

Her name is Aurora Cecelia O'Neil.

She was born February 17th at 11:117.

She weighed 7 pounds and 12 ounces.

She measured 20 inches.

I met her before she was even a day old. Even then I could tell I was wrapped around her itty bitty finger.



It's okay, you can go ahead and say it . . .
"Oh my gosh, she is the cutest baby ever!"

She is so precious and so cute and so cuddly and just so adorable.
Her mommy happens to be one of my best friends Lauren!
She is our first FAM baby and I am sure she is going to be beyond spoiled.

Here is the proud mommy and her bundle of baby joy.
Lauren is an amazing mom and I am so proud to call her my friend.
I am so honored that she has allowed me to not only be apart of her life but her daughter's life also.
Just look at them, how can you not love them?

I don't know if words can express how proud I am of not only Lauren but also Aurora's daddy Darius.
They are not just going to be great parents, they already are.


No comments:

Post a Comment