Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was definitely different this year but it was definitely an amazing one.

I have really learned who is there for me, to love me and support me no matter what.

I got to spend time with my cousin Andrew, his wife Amber and their precious son Isaiah.
It was actually our first time meeting Isaiah. By the way there is no cuter baby in the world.
It was really nice to spend some time with Andrew and Amber and just catch up and talk about everything. I definitely realized there is someone who feels just like I do about what I want to do with my life.

We got to see them more than once and every time we saw them it was so much fun!
We were even able to go out to lunch with Barbara, Andrew, Amber and Isaiah.

I also got to spend quality time with my friends. We were able to get together and exchange gifts and then go look at Christmas lights.
We really got in the Christmas spirit.
We even took a picture with Optimus Prime!
Our little want to be Christmas card picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment