Monday, September 27, 2010

Carly Anne Driscoll
May 24, 1991 - September 9, 2010

You were loved by so many people and touched so many lives
I do miss you.
You will always have a special place in my heart.
I will always remember that you were at one point in my life one of my best friends.
I'll think of you every time I hear Good Charlotte and Yellowcard.
Benji was always yours and Joel was always mine.
You helped me realize that I loved to write.
In a way you helped me find a piece of who I am.
When I think of daisies I think of you.
When I think about Harry Potter I think of you.
You were always so excited to here about my boy stories even though they were beyond lame.
I still go back and read all the myspace messages and comments.
I'll always remember my christmas party and I still wear the pink pj pants that have reindeers on them when it gets cold.
I am really glad I got to see you before you left, I am glad I got to see you after you left. You looked amazing.
I know you are in heaven.
I now know that I have someone else watching down making sure I am doing okay.

and you were the most gorgeous bald girl ever :)





( I didn't know how to make this a clickable link but I wanted to give some sort of recognition to the photographer.)
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Callahan-FL/Brittany-Bell-Photography/133717693593?ref=ts)

No comments:

Post a Comment