Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Disney Day 4


MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!
(My personal favorite!)

The first thing that we did when we got to the park was to take castle pictures. This was my first set of castle pictures ever.

We got to do ever ride that we wanted to, and its been so long that I really don't the exact run down of the day.

However I did get to see my first show at the castle.

Even Minnie got to be a princess.
Pirates, ARRRGGGGG!

Mickey's waving at me!!!
:)


Then it was my favorite part of every Disney trip, WISHES!
The castle before Wishes filled the sky. Magical is really all I have to say. I have the Wishes soundtrack on my ipod. I listen to it all the time and know almost every single word.

Here is a video of wishes I found on youtube. Man is it worth it.




My 2010 Disney trip was absolutely fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment