Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Disney World

Let me tell you, Disney World is my favorite place in the entire world.
It is always so fun and really is magical.

The first time I visited the most magical place on earth was when I was 11 years old. We went for my birthday. However at this point in my life the highlight of the trip was swimming in the pool, it is all I wanted to do. What a weird kid, haha.
Ever since that first trip though Disney has become a home away from home of sorts. I was there at least once a year and have been quite a few times.

Most of the time I went with my mom and the friend of my choice.
On one of the trips I actually went with my dad and three of my best friends. That trip could pretty much use its own blog post. Lets just say the boy clock was invented, there were countless girl fights and it was in the middle of the summer in Florida aka Disney World the HOTTEST PLACE on earth! I did not become insanely dehydrated and almost miss the last couple days of the trip

Sadly I hadn't been back to Disney in about two years. This all changed when I looked down at my phone to see a text message from Britt. . .

"Possibly going to Disney in two weeks, you down?"
(I am not actually sure what she said, but I am sure she wouldn't mind my talent of paraphrasing.)

This was quickly followed by me calling Britt . . .

"DUH!!!!!!!!!!!"

We bought our tickets, thank you very much the state of Florida for your lovely 4 parks for $99 deal, without you this trip would not have been possible.

The two week countdown began, however it didn't hit me until pretty much the night before we left.

TO BE CONTINUED : )

No comments:

Post a Comment