Monday, March 8, 2010


WOW!

I can not believe I haven't posted since before christmas! I guess life has just been so crazy. So I am going to try and catch up on everything that has been going on.

.....


Christmas was AMAZING! There is a reason it is my favorite holiday!
I made way too many christmas cookies. I think everyone who stepped in my house became automatically sick from cookie overload. However I do not think that cookie overload is even possible.
Doesn't that cookie dough just look so delicious?
Look at me all excited with my mouthwatering final product. (Notice my Valentine's Day apron, it was sadly the only one I owned at the time.)

However I did get a Christmas apron, so next year I will be ready to go. I was so blessed this Christmas. I got to spend a lot of time with family and friends. I got a few small things that I was very much looking forward to and a BUNCH of giftcards.

New Year's was spent at my house as usual, did fireworks and rang in the 2010 with the girls!
January went by without any exciting events.

February rolled on in and I want you to meet someone special!

My Valentine:
He is just so precious isn't he!?!?

Although my frog didn't turn into Prince Charming, my Valentine's Day was not in vain.

My mom got me :
My dad got me:

and a cute stuffed animal!

And I got myself :
my favorite Valentine's day treat :)
Pretty much that is all that really sticks out from the past two months. I go to school ( although me and school are very much not getting along right now, I guess you could say I am having a semi-mid life crisis) and hang out with my friends in my free time. However I did get a job!
I started working as a receptionist at my mom's office a couple of days a week. It is going pretty good. I answer the phone when it rings, enter time sheets, get the mail, and other odd jobs. I also might be getting a job at my church soon!

I really am going to try really hard to keep up with my blog again, I really do miss writing on here. I will try and keep updated with everything that goes on.
I will definitely have to keep you up on the Easter and Michael's ( my step cousin ) wedding festivities. They are both on the same weekend!

It is definitely past my bed time but I will leave you with a few recent pictures :)

This is me, my dearest friend Stephanie and Mary at a recent get together.

Mary and I on a gorgeous sunny day!

Britt and I got some delicious Zaxbys!

Britt and I hanging out at Art Walk! It happens every first Wednesday of the month around parts of downtown.

Britt and I in the movie theater bathroom. We had some time to waste before the midnight showing of Alice in Wonderland in 3D. It was a great movie, a lot better than what I expected.


1 comment: