Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WOW


So much has been going on, and I just haven't been in the mood to blog. I know, I know, so wrong.
It's been over a month and I have
SO MUCH TO COVERR!

Let's seeee:
1.
ABSOLUTELY CRAZY I KNOW!!! I CUT MY HAIR!!!!!
Almost eight or nine inches :)
( To be honest I am still not used to it haha.)

2. I saw Diercks Bentley and Brad Paisley in concert.
3. Two of the three triplets J and C now know my name. Although sometimes it it comes out Fannie and Bannie. Oh but man does it count!
4. I have been going to school and all that jazz, got a 88 on my second english paper.
5. Signed up for my next classes: statistics, english, speech and women's studies.
6. The school told me I can even take my internship next fall !!!
7. Going to the fair this weekend!
8. First sleepover tomorrow night in a VERY long time!
9. Wednesday is NO SCHOOL!!!!! and possible late night soccer game.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9.




As you can tell, I WENT TO THE A FLORIDA FOOTBALL GAMEEE!!!!!!! EEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
I hope there are many more of these to come!

10.
I am hopefully going to the happiest place on EARTH in December!!! First time in two years!!!

11. I promise to get back into the blogging way of life. I am gonna try my best to keep you updated.

And just as a little teaser



Whatever could that mean ?!?!?!



1 comment:

  1. I miss not riding with you... Already! It's only been a week. :(

    ReplyDelete