Saturday, September 12, 2009

I know

a few people who just are always going on about how they are so tired of their life, how they hate people and just literally think that everything around then sucks.

I am so tired of it. I don't see how people can be so miserable, when they are not near having a miserable life at all.

I get how sometimes I might get tired of my life but it is literally an amazing life. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am blessed beyond belief and know that my life is going to be one that is so worth living.
I get it that people can be rude and annoying, but really. Do you have to hate people no matter what, without even knowing one thing about them? It is not right.
I have begun to realize I look for the best in people, I really do. I know that somewhere deep down people care. I give people the benefit of the doubt, even though at times it may not be smart. But I love it.

How do you hate a stranger? For one how do you literally hate a person?

Life is a gift and people take it for granted. Your life may not be perfect at moments, everyone's life is like that. However, you aren't a young child who's parents have died from a disease, leaving you to be the one to watch and raise your 3 or 4 siblings. You don't go hungry.

My life is amazing PERIOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment