Monday, September 7, 2009

I am . . .

at a loss for something to write about.

I know my life is just so exciting and everyone is sitting around waiting for my next words of wisdom.


Yeah right.
So I might just wing it.

I am gonna let you know a little bit more about me.

10 (Random) Thing About Me:

1. I spend a lot and I mean A LOT of time with my best friends.
2. I love television. Favorites include; Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Criminal Minds, Ace of Cakes, 18 Kids and Counting, Phineas and Ferb, and Tori and Dean. My television is usually on the Food Network or Disney Channel.
3. I love the color pink. I have pink and green walls. My comforter and my blankets are pink. I have two pink suitcases. I have pink clothes galore.
4.I love my long hair. As a child, I had a bowl cut, followed by a mullet. Even though my hair is never down, I need it to be long.
5. I love my church. I have been going there way before I was even born. Over the years it has gotten bigger and bigger. To me, it is my family and I have so many people there I love.
6. A lot of my wardrobe consists of dresses. Around my friends, it is kind of what I am known for.
7. I love Fall and Winter. I can tell it is close. The past couple weeks I have caught myself looking out the window and thinking to my self "It must be chilly outside" and then I realize its 80 to 90 degrees and I get all disappointed.
8.My favorite holiday is Christmas. Last year every room in my house had some sort of christmas decoration in it. We have three trees up for Christmas every year.
9.I have moved once in my life, it happened to be across the drive way.
10. I have a stuffed animal named Puffles. I have had him since I was born. Whenever I am really upset, I am not embarrassed to grab him and just sob away. Wherever my life takes me he will go with, and when I have a little girl, he will be all hers.


Yeah, this post was just completely all about being bored.
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment