Monday, August 31, 2009

The Start Of The Rest Of My Life

Today was my first day of college.


The end.



SIKE, it was okay, not as bad as it could have been.
Oh FSCJ, you treated me well.

Got there and waited for Kaitlynn.
Then walked to class and met Bethany for a quick hello.

My first class was English with Kaitlynn.

Then we went and found our other class. We found it and as we were leaving, across the courtyard, a vision of beauty.

Me and Kaitlynn: (in girly high-pitched unison) MICHELLLEEE!!!!
Kaitlynn: (Hugs Michelle and pretend sobs.)
Me: (Hugs her.)
Michelle: Got to run I'm late.


Haha I love you Michelle.
Kaitlynn went to Chick - Fil - A. I got Pizza Hut from Target. YUM!

Headed back to school. Had Psychology. Found the man of my dreams. I even have Psychology with a girl from church named Anna, I've known her since we were little.

It was a half bad day.

Tomorrow, only one class :)



No comments:

Post a Comment