Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life


Well I haven't been on in a while, been in Arizona (post coming soon) but I am always reading my favorites. And today I was reading Kelly's Korner and decided to join in on all the fun. I am only 18, completely single and no where near getting married. ( I wish I was though!)

But I LOVEEEE weddings and have always thought of what I would want my future dress to be.
So I thought I would share:

Well I love the idea of a princess dress. Anything big and puffy and pretty and white.
I also like the idea of a strapless dress.

I like the idea of this dress. But I would rather have a normal bottom but the same amount of poof. I like the detail on the bodice though.

I like the top part of this dress. I also like the overall shape.

This is a little much, but just oh so lovely. Great detail.

I can not wait to find the man of my dreams and get married, the day needs to hurry up already!



1 comment: