Saturday, June 20, 2009

yum yum yumm



I do admit, that this is pretty much what I live off of and so proud of it. haha

Got back from my trip about, ehhh ..... 2 hours ago. Completely exhausted.
Partially starved and dehydrated. Gatorade (strawberry kiwi) and the above Easy Mac have completely turned my icky feeling into YAY!

A post about Universal might possibly be up tonight, but who knows I may just go to sleep early. I will however quickly re-cap the last too days of VBS.

VBS Day 4:
To tell you the truth, I don't really remember much. Babies, snow cone.
HOMEMADE YEAST ROLLS!!!!
I DIDN'T have 6 or 7 of them. :)

VBS Day 5:
Very sad to see it come to and end. Realized I'm obsessed with the VBS soundtrack. We rode the bubble train. You can imagine how hard it was to get in when its half of my height. Last snow cone, until next year.

I'm already looking forward to next year. However I'm starting to think over if I want to stay in the same age group. I LOVE the ladies I worked with, but I would love to work with older kids, so I can do more then the petting zoo.

By the way, told you I wouldn't go down the blow up slide haha.

Did I mention Friday after VBS I started getting a cold and a sore throat.
Did I mention I haven't stopped sneezing?


Here is a sneak preview for the Universal Post:




No comments:

Post a Comment