Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Short and Sweet!

As you can tell I changed the page around, colorwise.

Can you tell I like BRIGHT colors, and that my favorite color is and forever will be PINK !!!!

Haha. Well anyways, hadn't posted anything in a little, nothing really exciting going on.

BUT . . .

Ruth is in town!!!!! YAY!!!! YAY!!!!! So excited. She will be here for a while, just like the good old days.
Hung out doing random things around town. Then went with Ruth, Kait, and Ruth's dad to The Loop. Mary came too!
I miss the original fam, sometimes :( .
Did I mention a of bunch of cuties pulled up in their nice truck and camo hats. mmmm haha.

Ate french fries, a cookie and drank a vanilla shake, nutritious you bet.

Headed to a local restuarant to hear some friends DJ a little later, maybe batting cages after that? who knows?

The End :)



No comments:

Post a Comment