Thursday, June 25, 2009

The KIng and the Angel


So Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett, died today, and to tell you the truth it makes me a little sad.
I loved some of Michael's Music, and just knew of Farrah Fawcett.
But today has made me think of other people I absolutely love.

There are certain people who I have learned to love, the classic people, maybe just special to me. Well that day when they die, you won't want to be around me.







To me these are truly are some of my favorite people.
Each one has really done something I have loved, and respected.
From singing to acting to dancing. These people are true performers.
And dorkily have changed my life for the better.

These people all can into my life because of her:


My grandmother, my Amy as I called her. She is definitely one of the, if not the major influence in my life. She died when I was in sixth grade. For only being in my life for 11 years, she has done so much for me. She has helped me become myself. She will NEVER be forgotten EVER.
I will always remember Maine, he red leather station wagon, and walking around the mall for exercise.
Always against my mothers wants, she would let me watch Hocus Pocus and Night of Twisters. Two of my still favorite movies til this day.
She introduced me to Shirley Temple.
She showed me the wonder of The King and I and The Sound of Music, and The Wizard of Oz.

The most influential person in my life, even in such a short time.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete