Monday, June 15, 2009


I am a 18 year old girl, simple enough. Born and raised in a christian home, by what i think could be one of the best moms ever to live. A great family, who supports me through everything I do.
I have a group of friends and we call ourselves the FAM.
Over the years we have grown from 4 girls, to 6. We are always there with each other through the moves, the drama and just life in general.

This is them:

(I swear I'm not that gigantic, cow girl boots apparently add a couple inches.)
+


I just graduated from highschool! :)

I may be a highschool graduate and 18, but I am the farthest thing from an adult. My favorite place in the world is Disney, and I literally wish I could go there everyday. I live off of blue raspberry icees and chips and salsa. My life consists of driving around in my little car, spending the summer at my friend's pool, living at the mall and church on Sundays. I work in the nursery at church, waiting for the day when I have a child of my own to drop off. All I have wanted to do is be a mom, but to make a living I'm gonna be a teacher.

I'm waiting for that special guy, that God will provide to live my life with and start a family.
I'm simple, but complicated all at the same time!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation! Those are memories you will cherish forever! God has a plan in store for you, may He bless you in the years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too agree. There is a plan for you. Keep your Faith! Congrats to you. Loved reading your blog:)

    ReplyDelete